Solar Panel Inverter
Start Harnessing Usable Solar Energy with a Solar Panel Inverter
One of the most important components of any solar electric system is the solar panel inverter. Installing solar panels on your home or business is a terrific first step towards sustainability and reduced reliance on the power grid. Until you have an inverter in place, though, the power captured by those panels is unusable.
The Importance of a Solar Panel Inverter
Excelsior Power is here to help you harness the power of the sun and put it to use. In addition to carrying solar panels, we sell a variety of solar inverter technology. Here are a few reasons why having a solar inverter system is so important.
- It converts solar panel energy into usable electricity: When a photovoltaic solar panel captures the energy of the sun, it delivers an output of direct current (DC) electricity. When you plug a device or appliance into your wall, the electricity that you are getting is alternating current (AC). A solar inverter converts the DC electricity from the solar panel into AC electricity that you can use.
- It allows you to be more sustainable: The inverter is the core of any solar power system. Without it, your solar panels are little more than roof decorations. With it, you can start relying on the sun as one of the core energy sources for your home. The inverter is the key to unlocking a greener, more sustainable future.
- It reduces your reliance on the power grid: Perhaps you are tired of high electricity bills, or maybe you’ve had some bad experiences with an unreliable power grid. Either way, purchasing a solar power inverter and devising an effective solar power system for your home or business will limit your reliance on the grid.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Your Solar Inverter System
Beyond generating electricity to use in your home or business right now, your solar panel system can deliver additional value.
- Buy a solar inverter battery: On sunny days, your solar panels may generate more electricity than you need. Typically, this electricity will feed back into the grid. In turn, you will receive a credit on your electrical bill, which can save you money in the long run. However, a better option might be to purchase an inverter battery so that you can store this surplus energy for use at night or on cloudy days.
- Be strategic with high-consumption electrical tasks: Tasks such as running the dishwasher or doing laundry use a lot of electricity. Make a point of doing these tasks on days with a lot of sun. That way, you will be using solar energy rather than drawing lots of additional electricity from the power grid.
- Look for opportunities to install energy-efficient technologies: Especially if you are trying to develop a completely off-grid system, you will want to adopt energy-efficient technologies that don’t use up too much of your solar energy. LED lighting and energy-saving appliances are good investments if you want to rely 100 percent on solar power.
What Sets Excelsior Power Apart Regarding Off-Grid Solar Systems?
For building reliable off-grid solar systems, Excelsior Power is the place to shop. Here are a few factors that set us apart from others in this niche.
- Products designed for Australian conditioners: Without proper cooling systems, inverters tend to fail in Australia’s hot, unforgiving conditions. We design our products specifically for Aussie conditions, ensuring that your inverters, panels, and batteries will last for the long haul.
- Everything you need: We don’t just sell panels or inverters. We help you to locate everything that you need for a complete off-grid setup. That includes panels, inverters or inverter chargers, batteries, solar regulators, and all associated cables.
- Warranty coverage: Buy with confidence! Everything that we sell comes with at least 12 months of warranty protection.
Do you have any questions about solar inverters or off-grid systems? We would be happy to answer them.
About Excelsior Power
Excelsior Power boasts more than 20 years of experience and a rock-solid record. We are known for offering remote power and alternative energy products, including batteries, inverters, and voltage converters. If you need a reliable solar panel inverter, we can help you find the ideal product. Contact us today.