24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Why You Should Buy a 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter from Excelsior Power
When it comes to shopping for pure sine wave inverter devices—be it a 24V pure sine wave inverter or a 12V or 48V variation—Excelsior Power is the ideal place to shop. Between our broad product selection, our focus on quality control, our experience and our wide shipping and delivery footprint, we are your go-to partner for remote power setups.
Problems a 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter Addresses
A 12V, 24V or 48V deep cycle battery is a must-have accessory for any boat, campsite or motor home. These batteries are capable of providing reliable power remotely, far away from an outlet or standard power source. They are also excellent for backup power at your home if you happen to need to power certain appliances or devices during an outage. However, your battery needs an inverter—and preferably a 12, 24 or 48-volt pure sine wave inverter—to complete your remote or backup power setup. Here’s why:
- Inverters convert your battery power into usable electricity: You can’t plug your devices directly into a battery and call it good. Batteries produce power in DC form. You need to convert that energy to AC for the electricity to be usable and inverters play this role.
- Pure sine wave inverters do the work better than other types of inverters: The reason to purchase a 24-volt pure sine inverter (versus a 24-volt modified sine inverter) is that the power it produces is closer to what you get out of your wall sockets at home. This electricity is reliable and consistent. It produces less electrical noise and distortion, fewer glitches and no unexpected crashes. It is, in other words, the type of electricity you want—especially for a laptop or something similar.
Why Trust Excelsior Power Regarding 12-Volt, 24-Volt or 48-Volt Sine Wave Inverter
Now we know why a pure sine wave inverter is the ideal type of inverter for reliable electricity output. The next big question you might have is why you should choose Excelsior Power to help you find the right inverter for you. Here are a few of the top reasons:
- Our selection: We make it easy for shoppers to find the ideal inverter with our extensive inventory of different products. Depending on what you need in terms of voltage, wattage and other features, there is almost certainly an inverter here for you. If you are having trouble finding, say, the perfect 48-volt pure sine inverter, just let us know. We have a broad base of industry contacts and suppliers and will likely be able to find a product to suit your specifications.
- Our customer protection: We want you to buy with confidence and use your inverter without worry that it will fail after just a few months. Our inverters are exceedingly reliable, and that reliability is reflected in their warranty coverage. All inverters have a minimum of 12 months’ warranty coverage, while some have up to five years.
- Our wholesale prices: We design and develop our inverters ourselves. As a result, when you buy a 24-volt pure sine wave inverter from us, you get a bargain wholesale price. Our inverters are affordable without sacrificing quality.
Common Mistakes People Make When Buying a 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
As you shop around for a 24-volt sine wave inverter, take care to avoid these common mistakes. These rules apply no matter the type of inverter—or the voltage of the inverter—you are seeking.
- Assuming that every inverter rated to the same voltage is identical: Not every product labelled as a 24V sine wave inverter is the same. At Excelsior Power, our inverters often feature special performance-elevating features, such as electronic fault protection, low standby currents to save power and more. Reading the full spec and feature lists for your inverters will make finding the right device much easier.
- Buying from a brand, you don’t trust: When you buy an inverter, you’re buying a specific brand. Instead of looking for the cheapest product, make sure the company that made the product took care with the quality control side of the equation. We test all our products right here in Australia—which, when coupled with our warranty protection, allows our customers to buy with complete confidence.
- Not asking for advice if you need it: If you need help finding the right inverter, don’t hesitate to ask! We are always happy to talk you through different products and offer notes to help you compare/contrast and narrow down your search.
Why Trust Excelsior Power Regarding Your 12, 24 or 48-Volt Pure Sine Inverter
Excelsior Power has been offering high-quality remote power solutions—including inverters, batteries and battery chargers—for more than 20 years. If you need a reliable 24V pure sine wave inverter, trust us to provide it. Contact us today if you need any help selecting the perfect product.