12V Battery Charge
Where to Find a Reliable 12V Battery Charger in Australia
When you rely on a 12V battery for power—whether out at a campsite or on a boat—you are equally reliant on your 12V battery charger, finding a reliable charging solution—one that will charge your batteries fully without overcharging them—is crucial to ensure consistent access to power. At Excelsior Power, we offer an easy way to find battery chargers for 12V and 24V batteries alike. We also ship throughout Australia and New Zealand, making it easy to get these battery chargers anywhere.
Tips Regarding Your 12-Volt or 24-Volt Battery Charger
At Excelsior Power, we are proud to offer a wide selection of proven 12-volt and 24-volt battery charger products for sale. As you shop around, keep these tips in mind to help you choose the right battery charger for your purposes:
- Know how to calculate charge time: Charge time is a big point of focus for many consumers. They want to know that they can charge their batteries quickly, if necessary. Knowing how to calculate charge time makes it easy to factor that consideration into your shopping process. Your battery should be rated for a certain number of amp hours. Different battery chargers, meanwhile, are rated for amps. What you want to do to calculate charge time is divide your battery’s amp hour rating by the charger amp rating, plus roughly ten percent to allow for a full charge. So, if your battery is rated to 100 amp hours and you are looking at a 12-volt 30-amp battery charger, you can expect a total charge time of a little more than three and a half hours.
- Determine how many outputs you need: If you only have one battery you need to charge, you don’t need to worry about this one much. However, if you use three deep cycle batteries to keep your campsite powered, you will want a battery charger with at least three outputs.
- Keep an eye on warranty coverage: Warranty coverage is a big selling point for many customers. We understand this priority and have ensured that every battery we sell has at least 12 months of warranty protection. This 24V 10-amp battery charger, for instance, has a one-year replacement warranty. Some chargers have more coverage, with five years being the maximum.
What You Can Expect from Excelsior Power Regarding 12V Battery Charger Technology
Why should you choose Excelsior as the place to buy your 24V 20-amp battery charger? Here are a few of the perks you can expect to experience when you shop with us:
- Competitive prices: Our prices are extremely competitive for the products we sell. We frequently offer incredible discounts and always provide the original RRP so that you can see how much you are saving. We want to solve your remote power needs, with high-quality equipment, for less money than you would pay elsewhere.
- Quality control: Every product sold on our site has been carefully tested right here in Australia. For battery chargers, that means reliable performance with no overcharging of your batteries whatsoever.
- Experience-driven advice: We have been in this business for more than two decades. If you aren’t sure whether you need a 12V 20-amp battery charger or a 12V 30-amp battery charger, one of our sales associates will be happy to offer their recommendation.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding 12 or 24V Battery Chargers
When buying or using your 24V 20-amp battery charger, take care to avoid these two common mistakes to ensure that you are getting the most out of your purchase:
- Undercharging: Above, we mentioned that you need to add approximately 10 percent to your initial amp hours/amps calculation to get a full charge. Don’t ignore this tip! Undercharging your battery consistently can essentially hurt its overall performance and reduce its lifespan.
- Overcharging: Too many chargers are unregulated, which means they can overcharge your batteries if you leave them plugged in for long enough. Our batteries are fully regulated, which means they can be left on for hours or days without damaging your battery at all.
Why Excelsior Power Is Cost-Effective
If you are looking for an affordable 12V battery charger in Australia, but don’t want to skimp on quality, Excelsior Power is the place to start. Between our quality control standards, our warranty coverage and our discounted prices, you can rest easy knowing you are in good hands. Contact us today for help finding the perfect battery charger.