12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Find a Reliable 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter at Excelsior Power
If you need a 12V pure sine wave inverter to meet your temporary, backup or remote power needs, you have come to the right place. At Excelsior Power, we stock a range of inverter and inverter/charger technology, including pure sine wave options.
The Importance of a 12V Sine Wave Inverter
All power inverters are designed to convert DC power from a battery source—usually a deep-cycle 12V battery—into usable AC power for a wide range of different appliances or devices. A question many of our customers ask is why they should use a perfect sine wave inverter instead of, say, a modified sine wave inverter. Here are some of the reasons that a 12V sine wave inverter might be important for your purposes:
- The power you get more closely mimics utility-supplied power: When you plug an electronic device into the wall at home, you get pure sine wave electricity. This power is cleaner, more reliable and has less distortion than what you’d get from a modified sine inverter.
- You can power more types of devices: There are types of devices that just won’t work with a modified sine inverter. Examples include specific printers, laptops, power tools, fluorescent lights, digital clocks and medical equipment.
- There aren’t as many issues with the power: As mentioned above, modified sine wave inverters produce power that is a little different and slightly less reliable than what your pure sine wave inverter 12V produces. The consequences can range from minor annoyances (more electrical noise with some devices) to considerable problems (computer crashes or glitches).
What Sets Excelsior Power Apart from 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter Technology
If you are looking for a 2,000-watt 12V inverter that uses pure sine technology, you might be wondering what makes Excelsior Power the right place to buy it. Here are a few of the factors that set us apart from other inverter shops in Australia or New Zealand:
- Our quality control: We don’t see cheap or unproven products. On the contrary, everything you see on our website has been carefully tested in Australia, ensuring full quality control.
- Good warranty coverage: In addition to quality control, we make sure you can buy with confidence by offering superior warranty coverage on every product we sell. At a minimum, you will get 12 months of warranty coverage. Many of our products offer two years, three years or even up to five years of coverage.
- Our evolving product range: We think you will find that our product selection is broad enough to meet your needs in the power inverter space. If you can’t seem to find what you’re looking for, though, please phone us to ask. We are always adding new products to our selection and have an extensive network of suppliers. Even if we don’t have what you need, we can likely get it for you.
Why Trust Excelsior Power Regarding Perfect Sine Wave Inverters
If you are looking for the latest and most reliable 12V pure sine wave inverter, count on Excelsior Power. With 20-plus years of experience under our belt and a fierce commitment to giving our customers nothing but the very best, you can count on us to meet your needs. If you have any questions, contact us today.